Reusable Face Mask - Buy One + Give One (Adult Size)
Masks will be shipped in 1-3 business days.
This is a BUY ONE + Give ONE listing. For every $35 purchase, you will receive one mask, and we will make and donate one mask (in addition to masks we donate weekly). We thank you for your contributions.
Adult size : 8.5" lengthwise + length of elastic ear loops (extra 1"- 2.5" on each side), 6" height (from top to bottom)
Our design is inspired by medical mask that doctors use. Pleated mask style wraps snugly around the nose and mouth and secures with adjustable elastic ear loops.
- 100% woven cotton fabric
- Two layer construction
- Pocket to insert filter
- Slot for removable bendable nose wire (included)
- Adjustable thin elastic ear loops
- Made with care in San Francisco
About the fabric
Navy : 4oz plain weave cotton
Purple Leaf and Terrazzo : 4.5-5oz plain weave cotton
Tangerine, Marigold, and Blush : 4.5-5oz sanded cotton twill
Charcoal, Olive, Sage, and Plum : 6.5-7oz sanded cotton twill (better for fall/winter weather)
Pocket to insert filter
• Option to add your own filter (paper towel, coffee filter, etc) for extra layer of protection.
Slot for nose wire
• Removable - take it out before wash and don’t need to worry about deformation or rust.
• Bendable wire (included) - Significantly reduce the chances of fogging up your glasses.
Ability to change from Earloop style to Over-the-Head style with adjustable elastic
• Every face size is different. We leave the elastic loosely tied, so that you can adjust and re-tie it to your comfortable length. You can even change it to Over-the Head style in seconds.
• The 1/8” wide thin elastic is much more comfortable and easier on your ears than thicker ones.
• Hand wash or machine wash in mesh laundry bag recommended
• Wash before first use, wash after each use
• Line dry
CDC recommends everyone use face covering to slow the spread of coronavirus. Our masks are NOT a substitute for N95, surgical, or procedural masks and are NOT FDA approved.
Due to sanitary reason, No Return and No Exchange on all masks.
Discount code does not apply to face mask.
We donate our masks to medical communities weekly. To request mask donations for your organization, please contact us here. Priority is given to medical institutions and front-line workers.
Want to make a bulk order, contact us here.
We acknowledge that there are less expensive alternatives, and certainly there are more expensive ones too. We are trying to offer it at an affordable price while keeping our business afloat at this difficult time, so we can eventually get back to our original business.
We are all in this together. Be Healthy and Well.
- Items are usually shipped within 5-14 business days upon receipt of order, although we will try to ship it asap once we finish making your order. You will receive a tracking number once your item is shipped.
- Most items are shipped via USPS Priority Class Mail. Smaller item might ship via USPS First Class Mail.
- We do not refund for lost, unclaimed, or undeliverable packages. We are not responsible for any duty charges that may incur.
- Due to sanitary reason, No Return and No Exchange on all face masks.
- Claims for returns must be made within 7 days of receipt of goods.
- Products can be exchanged provided that the products are in original condition (new, unused, unwashed, and unaltered) with tags attached.
- Buyer is responsible for all returns/exchange shipping and insurance charges.
- For exchange, buyer needs to ship the product back to us "with tracking." Once we receive the product, we will ship your exchange product to you. Only one exchange is allowed per purchase.
- Discounted items, sale items, custom orders and international orders are final sales and non-returnable.
- For all foreign (countries outside U.S.) orders, other fees, taxes, and customs duties are NOT included in the shipping price, and are your responsibility.