*NEW FEATURE - Silicone cord stopper are now available in all masks*
Masks will be shipped in 1-3 business days.
Adult size : 8.5" lengthwise + length of elastic ear loops (extra 1"- 2" on each side), 6" height (from top to bottom)
- 100% woven cotton fabric
- Two layer construction
- Pocket to insert filter
- Slot for removable bendable nose wire (included)
- Available in Ear Loop Style or Over Head Style
- Made with care in San Francisco
Pocket to insert filter
• Option to add your own filter (paper towel, coffee filter, etc) for extra layer of protection.
Slot for nose wire
• Removable - take it out before wash and don’t need to worry about deformation or rust.
• Bendable wire (included) - Significantly reduce the chances of fogging up your glasses.
Adjustable 1/8” elastic strap
• Every face size is different. Easily adjust the length by sliding the silicone cord stopper.
• The 1/8” wide thin elastic is much more comfortable and easier on your ears than thicker ones.
• Hand wash or machine wash in mesh laundry bag recommended
• Wash before first use, wash after each use
• Line dry
About the fabric
Light Grey, Black, Tangerine, Marigold, and Blush : 4-5oz sanded cotton twill
Navy, Charcoal, Olive, Sage, and Plum : 6-7oz sanded cotton twill (better for fall/winter weather)
Fabrics which come in BLACK elastic / cord stopper:
Fabrics which come in WHITE elastic / cord stopper:
- Light Grey
- Light Khaki
Due to sanitary reason, No Return and No Exchange on all masks.
CDC recommends everyone use face covering to slow the spread of coronavirus. Our masks are NOT a substitute for N95, surgical, or procedural masks and are NOT FDA approved.
We donate our masks to medical communities. To request mask donations for your organization, please contact us here. Priority is given to medical institutions and front-line workers.
Want to make a bulk order, contact us here.
We acknowledge that there are less expensive alternatives, and certainly there are more expensive ones too. We are trying to offer it at an affordable price while keeping our business afloat at this difficult time, so we can eventually get back to our original business.
We are all in this together. Be Healthy and Well.